Give your space a glow up with our sunset inspired gold patina copper clock.
How is it made?
Each and every clock we make is cut, shaped, sanded and patinated with care in our home studio in Perth, Western Australia.
Our gold patina is achieved using chemical manipulation, which forces the copper to develop a layer of colourful oxidation to protect itself, also known as patination.
To preserve and protect the colourful patination, we apply a clear lacquer to prevent the clock from further oxidation (ageing).
We then affix a silent, quartz, clock mechanism and test your clock over a 24 hour period before it is wrapped up and shipped to your home.
The Low Down
- Handmade in our home studio in Perth, Western Australia
- Available in 8 diameters and custom sizes
- Sealed with clear lacquer to protect the delicate patina
- Custom engraving/stamping available
- Please allow up to 10 days manufacturing time before dispatch